Most digital marketing experts will agree that search engine optimisation is one of the most cost-effective and profitable ways to spend your law firm’s marketing budget. Things like Google AdWords and search engine marketing aren’t necessarily going to be very profitable for lawyers like they are for many other businesses, which means that they should be used with caution.
Building quality content is one of the cornerstones of an effective SEO strategy. Regular blog posts are a very good example of content which has the potential to boost your website’s search engine rankings, especially if they are well written and accurate. In this article you will discover why you should write blog posts, how they can benefit your firm and what sort of things you should include in all your posts.
Why should I be writing regular posts for my firms website?
To put it simply, blog posts are a great way to add more written content to your website. High quality written content is one of the main ranking factors that search engine bots look at when they are ranking your website, and it’s something that you need to focus on.
Regular blog posts will help increase the number of keywords that you’re ranking for, will help portray your website as an authority figure in the world of law and will help encourage more people to visit your website more regularly.
How will regular blog posts benefit my firm?
There are plenty of different ways that regular blog posting can benefit your firm. High quality, informative blog posts will:
- Help drive traffic to your website, both from social media and from the search engine results pages. This will increase the number of people who are exposed to your firm, potentially resulting in more clients.
- Present you as an authority figure in the world of law, which will help build trust in you and your firm.
- Help you build a strong social media presence, which is important to build exposure. If you write high quality blogs and share them to your social media page, you will find that more people are reading them, sharing them and visiting your website.
What should I include in a blog article?
Writing a high quality blog article isn’t always going to be easy. A lot of thought needs to go into the writing process to make sure that you’re getting the most out of your article, and you need to allocate plenty of time accordingly. Some of the things you need to make sure that you’re including are:
- A high quality, catchy title.
- Relevant keywords.
- Accurate information.
- Diagrams and images that add to the text.
Including these things will help you develop a high quality blog that people enjoy reading.
Writing regular blog articles for your website is an important part of any digital marketing strategy. High quality blogs will present you as an authority figure in the world of law, driving more traffic to your website and resulting in more clients and a higher income. If you’re not comfortable in your own writing ability, consider working with a professional writer.